Our ability to consistently provide “The Best Possible Soccer Experience” is built upon the quality of our professional coaches!
UKISC coaches are selected not only for their knowledge and coaching ability, but for their commitment to creating a fun, positive learning environment for all players. The result is a soccer experience players will remember for a lifetime.
Our elite staff are:
• Trained and Certified coaches from UK, USA, South America and Europe
• Professionally screened and background checked
• Experienced players and skilled demonstrators
• Passionate soccer enthusiasts
• Positive role models and leaders
• Committed to child development
• Soccer ambassadors
Cornerstone to success is our rigorous commitment to staff selection and training. Each coach has been carefully selected, professionally screened, background checked and graduated from our Induction and Training Program, which covers all aspects of Orientation (on and off the field) and instills our values of safety, professionalism, education and fun.
Our R.I.T.E. (Recruitment, Induction, Training and Education) process ensures a staff second to none. R.I.T.E. includes:
c. Coaching Experience
d. Playing Experience
f. Passion and Personality
2. Professional Screening
3. Background Checks
4. Observation & Evaluation of Coaching (theory and practical)
5. Induction & Training Program
a. UKISC Philosophies, values and culture
b. AYSO. USYSA Philosophies
d. Risk Management
e. First Aid
f. Child Development
With the nation’s finest coaching staff, you can be assured “The Best Possible Soccer Experience.”
• Click here to: APPLY TO BE A COACH
• Click here to: RETURNING COACH
For more information call our office at (855) UK SOCCER or Email Us to request more information.