Planning your coaching sessions has never been so easy. Our on-line curriculum will provide you with a unique coaching tool, allowing you to select exactly what topics you want - fast!
Our online curriculum has had an extensive overhaul for 2014!
The new interface design makes it easier than ever to use and find the practices you want.
• View our extensive range of games and activities without delay
• Select and go within 30 seconds
• Accessible on your smartphone* [*High speed internet required]
User friendly site, with simple navigation to find what you want via our 'thumbnail viewer'.
Mulitple sections to choose from. Our curriculum team will be introducing new sections over the coming months. From individual techniques to team tactics, these additional resources will continually provide you with exciting educational coaching material. We will be creating more games for all ages U6 to U16 and increasing the number of topics available for you to choose from, to help you find exactly what you need.
Featuring 3-D animation practices, using UEFA TactX software.
Updated on an ongoing basis, with over a thousand activities available.
Our new favorites button, allows you to store all the practices you love the most,
and access them quickly from the home menu screen.
Print out a practice or entire session, and watch a video of the practice on your smartphone* using our QR Codes.
Print out your sessions and take them to the field.
• Search by age specific activites.
• Search by topic e.g. passing, control, goalkeeping, etc.
• Search by activity type e.g. warm-up with ball, technique under passive pressure, etc.
• Build your own session plan by selecting your warm-up, and progressive activities.
Organization tips, coaching points and progressions provided for each activity.
• $19 for one year access to any individual age group e.g. U6 or U12 curriculum
• $79 for one year access to our complete U6 to U16 curriculum
• For more information on our Coaching Curriculums and Educational Products contact our office at:
• (855) UKSOCCER / email@example.com